The process of developing colour film can be a daunting prospect, but is actually fairly straightforward with the right guidance and equipment. Join our workshop to find out how to develop your own C41 (colour) film.
What to expect on the day
- A class of up to two people only, of any skill level (from absolute beginners to those refreshing their memory);
- lights are on all of the time! No darkroom darkness required. You’ll use a dark bag to load your film into a light-tight canister;
- a relaxed, fun atmosphere where making mistakes is expected (I still ruin the odd roll of film from time to time);
- all chemicals, equipment, film sleeves will be provided; and access to a computer and scanner to scan your favourite shots from your roll;
- a sense of pride at having used science to create art.